HMT is the global leader in aboveground storage tank solutions. HMT brings a distinct level of innovation and service to the tank industry through a unique approach of partnering with customers to optimize tank operations. Knowing that every customer’s need is different, we use our decades of experience to customize solutions that help tank operations become more efficient, more productive and more profitable.
HMT has an immediate need for an API 653 certified Inspector. The API Inspector will be responsible for the following:
- Daily documentation of work performed and project progress
- Customer interaction and update of QA/QC status
- Overseeing and witnessing NDT as safe access allows
- Verifying weld spacing requirements and drawings
- Monitoring pre-heat during welding, verifying MTR’s
- Other related activities as directed by the client
- High School Diploma or GED required
- API 653 certification required
- Preferred NDE Certifications to include: UT Lvl II, MFL Lvl II
- Preferred NDE Certifications including MT, PT, LT/BT, ACFM
- Ability to work with electrical and mechanical equipment
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Ability to climb, push and pull
- Ability to work in an environment that can be extremely hot, noisy, and dusty; at high elevations with moving objects and hazardous materials.
- Ability to work alone or with others
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to communicate effectively and make sound decisions
HMT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.