- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Identify and transport requested materials to and from various locations including machines, trucks, and storage areas.
- Obtain production schedule and/or shipping orders and then identifies, verifies, and transports requested raw materials, equipment, or processing materials accordingly.
- Apply understanding of machine loading capacity and loading schedule, ensuring prompt and efficient delivery of required items.
- Use protective materials and strapping equipment to protect and secure loads; once delivered, removes strapping and wrapping, then safely disposes of waste materials in designated containers or areas.
- Report any problems with materials or transportation to supervisor.
- Manage and pile skids, pallets, and other supplies in specified areas.
- Service equipment as needed, reporting mechanical or electrical difficulties to maintenance.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Assist in spotting co-workers.