HMT has an immediate need for an API 653 certified QA/QC Inspector to assist personnel during a tank repair project. The inspector will be responsible for the following:
- Daily documentation of work performed and project progress
- Customer interaction and update of QA/QC status
- Overseeing and witnessing NDT as safe access allows
- Verifying weld spacing requirements and drawings
- Monitoring pre-heat during welding, verifying MTR’s
- Other QA/QC related activities as directed by the client
- Required Qualifications:
- Must hold API Certification and have API Inspection work experience.
- Must be technically competent and knowledgeable in the application of the current inspection codes.
Preferred additional certifications:
- Current CPR & First Aid
- TWIC Card
- Current AOCF and or PMT III (DOT OQ)
- Respirator fit tested (current)
- Trained in OSHA 10 and or OSHA 30
- JLG lift operator certification (may or may not be approved by HMT Safety Dept.)
- Current safety training (within the last 12 months) to include but not limited to confined space, fall protection, LOTO, HazCom, etc.
HMT is the global leader in aboveground storage tank solutions. HMT brings a distinct level of innovation and service to the tank industry through a unique approach of partnering with customers to optimize tank operations. Knowing that every customer’s need is different, we use our decades of experience to customize solutions that help tank operations become more efficient, more productive and more profitable.
HMT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.